Eurosource - A Brief History
Eurosource Solutions Limited was set up in 1989 with a belief that training and development should be geared towards the business objectives of companies and the work roles of individuals. With a philosophy based on assurance of quality, we are recognised as one of the national forerunners in training and development, for clients in the private and public sectors.
We are passionate about the development of both individuals and organisations, and pride ourselves in delivering quality development solutions and support that add measureable value for organisations. These include; Training and Development and Self Development Learning Resources.
Since 2009 we have worked with a range of partners to deliver a range of Apprenticeship and Vocational Training Programmes which are supported by Government funding. The majority of the Apprenticeship frameworks we deliver are in the Childcare and Health and Social Care sectors. We also work in partnership with local government agencies in providing funded development and support for local organisations.
Mission, Vision, Values
Caring for your development
Our mission, vision and core values underpin everything we do. We have grown significantly as a business resulting in a number of changes, but we have kept to these principles.
In caring for your development we will:
- Work in partnership with you to ensure your success is our success.
- Show respect for people by providing equality of opportunity for all and treating each other fairly and with respect.
- Be accountable by encouraging people to act responsibly so as to help them make the most of opportunities they are given.
- Conduct our relationships with honesty and integrity so as to install confidence in the people we support.
- Encourage people to strive for excellence in what they do and to motivate others to enhance their knowledge and skills.